How can we improve MailTime for iOS?

Customize Notification Sound

Add the option to change the notification sound other than the standard notification sounds

312 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anthony Vasquez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Umm, I have the iPhone app, and it doesn't matter what I do, I cannot get a notification on my phone when someone sends me a new email. Idk why. What do I do to receive push notifications?

• chris naples commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I first started using the app I would receive a notification that a new email was coming in and then it would should how many emails I had on the app. All of a sudden it doesn't do this anymore. I want this back. That is one of the reasons I bought the app!!!

• Roslyn Tebele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, app doesnt show badges so I never know if a message has come in especially when no sound was heard or phone was far from me. Always check and only to find no message. So I need the notification as badge showing messages

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the MOD. This weird be great!!! This app is so close to being amazing!!

Why there are no new mail notification?
    How to turn the notification of new mail on?

• Eric Kigathi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The list of messages in the "Important" section is so helpful for anyone that has receives a ton of marketing, promotional or system status messages that don't need responses. It would be great if this was the only section that triggered notifications.

• Nik Hafiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also to b able to use the ios notification feature when receiving new mails.

tks.

• Victor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi

It seems that this mail app dosent notify any email received.
    Is this ok or a bug?

Need to be able to set a different sound other than the standard Notification.

This is critical for me since i only want and need to be notified if the message is important.

• JackSoFd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I swipe a notification on the lock screen it opens the app but doesn't take me to the email that it should. Then I have to wait for it to update. It feels like "iOS2".

So background app refresh and better handling when opening the app from a notification.
    I love the idea of your app. Good luck.

Ps I'd happy pay for a feature unlock like how Overcast does it. Provided you take care of the above.

Feedback and Knowledge Base