How can we improve MailTime for iOS?

More options for push notifications

Like just getting a push notifications for mails identified as a conversation (as opposed to mails from mailing lists).

84 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JbJb shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Yes at least the count of unread email badge would be helpful ...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Oh no- another request on the board since 2015.

• chris napleschris naples commented  · 

When I first started using the app I would receive a notification that a new email was coming in and then it would should how many emails I had on the app. All of a sudden it doesn't do this anymore. I want this back. That is one of the reasons I bought the app!!!

• Roslyn TebeleRoslyn Tebele commented  · 

Yes, app doesnt show badges so I never know if a message has come in especially when no sound was heard or phone was far from me. Always check and only to find no message. So I need the notification as badge showing messages

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with the MOD. This weird be great!!! This app is so close to being amazing!!

• Andres MayaAndres Maya commented  · 

Si no notifica la llegada de mail, por que

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why there are no new mail notification?
        How to turn the notification of new mail on?

• Eric KigathiEric Kigathi commented  · 

The list of messages in the "Important" section is so helpful for anyone that has receives a ton of marketing, promotional or system status messages that don't need responses. It would be great if this was the only section that triggered notifications.

• Nik HafizNik Hafiz commented  · 

also to b able to use the ios notification feature when receiving new mails.

tks.

• VictorVictor commented  · 

Hi

It seems that this mail app dosent notify any email received.
        Is this ok or a bug?

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is critical for me since i only want and need to be notified if the message is important.

• JackSoFdJackSoFd commented  · 

When I swipe a notification on the lock screen it opens the app but doesn't take me to the email that it should. Then I have to wait for it to update. It feels like "iOS2".

So background app refresh and better handling when opening the app from a notification.
        I love the idea of your app. Good luck.

Ps I'd happy pay for a feature unlock like how Overcast does it. Provided you take care of the above.

Feedback and Knowledge Base